積極教育與每個人的發展有關，他們的信念，資源和個人技能將使他們過上更加積極和充實的生活。 在Inspire2Aspire Consulting，我們相信將積極心理學模型整合到課程中，強調為學生和教職員工提供基於證據的應用程序。
Start a Positive Education Program at Your School
We help schools design and implement Positive Education Programs.
Our services include:
1) Designing the curriculum, lesson plans, and teaching and learning materials for students according to the school’s needs
2) Train-The-Trainer programs to train teachers to deliver the workshops / delivering the workshops ourselves
3) Parent Talks / Parent-Teacher Association Workshops & Webinars
4) Collecting Data, conducting mid-year reviews and preparing annual reports
5) Additional services include Consultation, Staff Development Day Workshops, Public Speaking & Debate Training
Our Programs are customized to school's needs - in line with the school's value, goals and Moral & Civic / Religious Education curriculum as well as EDB's Core Values.
Our workshops and trainers are well-versed in the science of Happiness and Wellbeing, Positive Psychology, Behavioural Health, Neuroscience, Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
Our workshops include activities that help students apply concepts learnt. We adjust lecture: activity ratio depending on client needs. With schools and universities, our workshops include a lot of experiential elements such as games and discussions.
Applicable Beyond Classrooms
Positive Education is concerned with developing in each individual the belief, resources and personal skills necessary to lead a more engaged and fulfilling life. This means applying concepts learnt and not memorizing facts to later be tested in a quiz.
Our Focus is Happy Classrooms and Future Readiness.
• Happiness can be in the form of pleasure, passion and purpose. We help students cultivate Positive Relationships with their classmates, parents, teachers and the people around them. One of our modules focuses on helping students discover their passions and find meaning and purpose in their work through character strengths. We also work closely with teachers and parents to help understand and implement strengths-based education models and promote a lifelong love of learning.
• Future Readiness concerns equipping your students with the tools to succeed in the 21st Century including the ability to focus, communicate with confidence, solve problems, manage stress sustainably, develop resilience, critical thinking skills, foster creativity, global citizenship and a growth mindset, as well as positive values, moral and civic values.
Learn More about Our Workshops
Workshops for Students and Staff, Parenting Webinars, Strengths-Based Character Building,
Character Development, PERMA, SPIRE, Resilience, Stress Management, Mindfulness and More
Health is holistic - achieved when an individual is physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, spiritually well. In the Positive Health module, we discuss lifestyle changes, the right mindset and the role of mindfulness for optimal physical and psychological health.
Social isolation is a risk factor for depression, substance abuse, suicide, and other symptoms of mental ill-health. In the Positive Relationships Module, we focus on social and emotional intelligence - developing the right skills to create and promote strong and nourishing relationships with oneself and others.
Cultivating a Growth Mindset
With the pressure to perform in school, students may sometimes feel the latter is true, but the ability to bounce back from a failure and learn from the experience becomes especially important in life. In this module, we teach students the difference between a growth and fixed mindset, and how to cultivate the former.
Positive Education for Staff
Interacting with students on a daily basis, teachers and staff play a vital role in the wellbeing of schools. Through offering Positive Education of Staff, we train the trainer - teaching teachers, staff & administrators to understand positive education and pass it on to the next generation.
Train the Trainer: Strengths-Based Education in Classrooms
This workshop is a teacher training session to introduce teachers to the concept of Strengths-Based Education. We train teachers to identify students' strengths and facilitate strengths-based education.